Dynomax can utilize broaching to achieve desired metal forms with high accuracy and precision. Broaching involves cutting metal by means of a toothed tool. Dynomax can make specialty broaching tools to be used as standalone operations or incorporated with other processes in a Dynocell machining center.
- Maximum workpiece diameter 1.75”
- Minimum inner diameter .410
- 3 Linear Axis (XYZ)
- 1 Rotary Axis (B)
- Programmable (I.D. or O.D.)
- Broached Slots within .001”
- Additional Drilling or Milling Linear Axis (Y)