Dynomax offers competitive benefits, contact Dynomax Human Resources department for more details.
Wheeling - CNC Setup Machinist
Location: 1535 Abbott Dr Wheeling IL 60090
CNC Setup Machinist
Dynomax, Inc., a fast-growing manufacturer is looking for a CNC Setup Machinist! We are a leading precision machining, molding, components & spindle manufacturing company serving the aerospace, defense, energy, and medical industries since 1986.
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
- 2nd shift : 3:00pm – 11:30pm
- 3rd shift: 11:00pm-7:30am
Description of position:
Dynomax is looking for machinists available for setup through complete processing of advanced components for CNC turning and CNC milling machines – utilizing metal machining knowledge to setup and operate a variety of CNC machines to produce precision machine parts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set-up and machine components
- Operate CNC machinery
- Conduct proper inspection of first-run and in-process parts
- Accurate record keeping
- Keep a safe and clean working environment
- Able to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to set-up and machine components
Required experience & education:
- 2.5-5 years of experience in doing set-ups and operating of CNC machines for precision parts
- Read and understand G-Code and measuring equipment
- Interpret complex blueprints as well as a variety of geometric and trigonometric principles
- Experience with
- CNC mills – 3 to 5 axis OR CNC lathes with live tooling
- Fanuc or Heidenhain controls
- MasterCam programming and/or NX Software experience, a plus
- Aluminum and stainless materials
- Manual agility required
- Continuous manual agility required
- Ability to lift 60-80lbs
- Ability to handle toxic materials such as coolant, oils and standard cleaning products
- Ability to perform job functions standing up for 8-10 consecutive hours
- Ability to twist, bend and lift as needed to perform job functions
Dynomax, Inc. strives to provide a friendly, clean, and encouraging workplace. Our benefits include competitive wages, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverage, flexible spending account, and 401 (k).
If you are interested in being considered for this position, and possess the above qualifications, please submit your resume or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our websites at www.dynomaxinc.com to find out more!
Apply! | Benefits | Back