CNC MILLING & TURNING
Dynomax utilizes high-speed vertical and horizontal Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machining centers to mill, drill, and grind high-precision components in high or low volumes. We can produce parts of various materials using the latest precision design software, super precision measurement equipment and high-precision machining centers (tolerances of +/- 0.0001).
Here are the highlights of just a few of our over 70 machining centers at our multiple locations.
XS Parpas Full 5-axis Gantry Machining Center
- Working Area: 23'x8' Envelope
- Travel: 19.6'x9.8'x4.9'
- Table Load: 16.5 tons/sq.m
- Spindle Speed: 7,000 to 24,000 rpm
- Dimensions: (WxLxH) 30'x25'x20'
- Total Machine Weight: 227,000 lbs
- Material: High Strength Steel and Aluminum, Titanium Alloys, Carbon Fiber
Kitamura Bridgecenter-10 Machining Center
- Table Size: 54''x118''
- Travel (XYZ): 100''x 69''x31.4''
- Spindle Speed: 10,000 rpm- BT50
- Tool Storage: 30 - 80 Tools
- Rapid Feed X,Y / Z: 24 / 24 m/min
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- 0.002 mm; / Full Stroke
- Repeatability: +/- 0.001mm
- Intelligent Advance Control System
- High-Efficiency Chip Management System
Dynomax Dynomill 3- & 5- Axis Vertical Machining Centers
- 18,000 rpm Dynomax brand spindle
- Envelopes up to 48” x 24” x 24” travel with 20.5” rotary table diameter
- 30 position tool changer with 2 second tool changeover
- Table load capacity up to 1500 lbs
- 1575 ipm rapid traverse rate
- X-Y positioning tolerance .0005”
- Z axis depth tolerance .001”
- All machines are calibrated to ASME B5.54
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Exotics
Our precision CNC milling and turning centers specialize in producing complex parts with tight tolerances. We can produce components utilizing stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, and exotic alloys.
Other capabilities include Drilling, Slitting, Boring, Grinding and Broaching.