Our advanced Chicago land headquarters facility houses the equipment and technicians necessary to design and manufacture a variety of automated machining solutions. We also have a long standing competency in the service, repair, and enhancement of existing metalworking technology.
- Engineering lab equipped with the latest precision design software
- Precision machining centers (tolerances of + 0.0001)
- Temperature controlled clean room space for assembly
- Super precision measuring equipment
- Precision balancing equipment with electronic database documentation
- Vibration analyzing technologies
- Customizable test cells for precise runoff specifications
Although the true talents of our team are continuously being revealed, Dynomax can provide support in:
- Application consulting, including concept feasibility studies.
- New spindle design (using the latest of electronic 2D and 3D drawings.
- New spindle manufacturing (components and complete spindle systems).
- Spindle services (including everything from repairs to spindle enhancements)
- Systems integration assistance with controls and spindle system hardware